Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Windy Rainy

I realize this is comedy to people who run in truly cold regions. I've read the blogs of people going out in the weather cold enough to make popsicles of your lungs. But relatively speaking, this was a cold windy rainy morning. I saw only one other person out. I really was wondering what I was doing out. As I picked up the pace hoping my body would start heating up, all I could feel was the burning cold as I inhaled and that cold wet wind that was working its way around my collar and down my jacket.

Well I just decided to push on for 15 minutes then head back. It seemed like the time froze at 13 minutes. I swear those last two minutes represented the furthest I have ever gone in two minutes. Okay, at least the neck/shoulder muscle seemed to be warming up.

Yep, made it back to the car and the parking meter confirmed it was an exactly 30 minute run. I am going to consider that a great success.


No comments:

Post a Comment