Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not My Imagination

Yesterday was a bit foggy and this morning it was a bit drizzly. The tide was high and the surf was pretty mixed up. Though it was tempting to stay nice and warm in bed, I was rewarded for going out this morning. There seemed to be a bit of excitement in the air. It's like things were stirred up just a bit. My run today was quite easy. I had to hold myself back. My heartrate is starting to get better versus the amount of effort I put out. I am way off of even 5K shape but maybe I can make it by February 7 for my first targeted event. I easily got in 35 minutes and the heart rate monitor did allow me to run a good part of the way.

Oh, and, Gazelle Girl? She's real. I began to think I must have imagined her. But, no, she is real. And, yes, she does have the power to energize with a glance. I wonder if she knows she has that power.





No comments:

Post a Comment