Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

2 Week Anniversary!

Yeah, I know, "Anniversary" would refer to an annual celebration. But, I feel like making it refer to a two week period of time. This is cause for self satisfaction that I have set a routine and maintained it in the face of circumstances that would prefer to deter me. Right now it is looking like I will need to go in to work early and miss the morning run. I will just have to make it up after somehow.

Today's run was 35 minutes. The heart rate never seems to go over 160 BPM now. So I believe that I am already getting accustomed to these short outtings. I will need considerably more work however.

I noticed my first real pain today. It seemed to be a hip pain. It surfaced while I was on my way back. I'm not sure but I believe it is the sort of pain that comes from the muscles or tendons rubbing over the bone more then they are accustomed to.






No comments:

Post a Comment