Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pushing On

Got out this morning for a short 1/2 hour run on the beach. Not too much to say except that the heart rate monitor is easily hitting 185 bpm. I feel like I can easily go harder but if the monitor is accurate, this will be a short blog. I have to slow myself down, and it is hard to slow down when one is already going very slow.
I started the same way with the boring cinnamon oatmeal and coffee. Ham sandwich, banana and raisins for lunch and ended the day with a couple of slices of pizza and spaghetti and meatballs (takeout). Oh, and not to forget the glass of cabernet. I figure I'll attack one thing at a time. First I'll concentrate on establishing the running routine, then I'll take a closer look at how I fuel.



No comments:

Post a Comment