Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Lost Day

X
With Monday came reality. I ended up waking early, 4:45 AM, working some at home before actually going to work, then stayed at work until about 8:40 PM. Though I did the boring oatmeal breakfast and heart warming coffee, I did not get in the daily 30 minutes of aerobic activity. I will not try to make up the 30 minutes. In fact, the day off will probably do me good. I have to go into this very easy or I'll end up like last time. It is too late now to do the indoor routine. So, I'm letting myself off the hook.

For lunch I had a ham sandwich, banana and raisins. For the final meal I had a pollo bowl and a side of macaroni and cheese. I just happened across this stuff at El Pollo Loco and it is really good. I'm sure it's not great for you though. The pollo bowl, on the other hand, is probably not all that bad for you except for the sodium.

I'm falling asleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment