Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Foggy

This morning was a bit foggy. Not to bad, but combined with the dark does give a different perspective. The tide was high so I had to walk/run in the softer sand which really requires considerably more horsepower. I also tried to keep my heart rate in a lower range. So, for the most part, this was a walk with only a very few short jogs thrown in to make myself feel better. I just do not feel that this is enough of a workout or enough exercise despite what the heart monitor says. I tried to maintain a 134 BPM pace. In theory I should be only working out at  120 BPM. If I did that, I could just stay in bed.

I did not get the run in last night that I was contemplating. Got out of work too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment