Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Lots To Do

This morning I need to get an earlier start so I am forgoing the beach or park run. I instead did the indoor aerobic routine for thirty minutes. This time I took care to keep my pulse in the 120-135 BPM range with the majority of time in the 122-128 BPM range. I had two brief peaks into the 143 BPM but this was when doing squats. I don't like doing this as much as the run but I must admit the range of motion is much better. I am thinking that this should not be a substitute for the run but an addition to it. Hmmm. How to fit this all in? I guess we all have plenty of TV and couch time that we don't really account for. I could do this while watching the Laker games. I am going to think about getting a run in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment