Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cool Morning

It is colder in my apartment than it is outside. The temperature reads 51 degrees F. It is at least 54 degrees F outside. What's funny is it never seems to warm up except in the summer when it easily reaches over 100 degrees inside.

Headed out to the usual spot but the stupid parking meters were not working and they have posted that it is illegal to park at a non-functioning meter. I dropped $1.25 into two different meters before I caught on -- none of them were working. So I headed over to the self pay parking lot only to find that they only take quarters and bigger. Well I only had three quarters left after sticking the rest in the parking meters. Now this is just not a good start to my morning as I was feeling extreme frustration. I gave up and went to hope for a spot at the free parking lot by the Jack. Finally my luck turns as a car pulls out right in front of me. The surf was pretty interesting. I decided to go the opposite direction of last weekend and headed to Sunset. 72 minutes of 120-159 BPM walk/running. The surf and runoff is making some interesting erosion patterns on the beach.










No comments:

Post a Comment