Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beach

Saturday brought the opportunity to walk/run a different section of beach. I miscalculated and thought I was out for 40 minutes but it turns out that it was only 35 minutes. It really seemed longer. It was a great morning out. It is interesting how short the beach seems during the winter combined with a high tide. The waves also cut a nice cliff into the sand. I jogged most of the way out and walked most of the way back guided by my heart rate monitor. I just don't feel I'm making many gains by trying to stay in the 120-135 BPM range. My outlook and state of mind are definitely better since I started this routine. I don't stress as much over work and I am sleeping less but much more solidly.









No comments:

Post a Comment