Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

More of the Same

Went kayaking and fishing again this fine morning. Repeated the McDonald's breakfast, as I figured it was better than stopping off for a donut. I have a problem if I eat only a donut or two. Shortly afterward I get the sweaty shakes and feel faint like I need to get something to eat immediately. I have experienced this all of my life. When just a small lad, it was proposed that I was acting this out for attention. So, I have either taken this to heart to the point that I am still seeking attention or it is real. I have tested for diabetes two or three times which indicated a negative.

For lunch, I stopped off at McDonalds again. This time I had the 1/3 pound Bacon Cheeseburger meal. I thought it was pretty good.

I did the same indoor aerobic routine for thirty minutes this evening.

For dinner I had a lean thin cut of New York Steak cooked on the George Foreman Grill. I also had a nice leafy salad with onions and a vinagarette dressing. Also on the menu were some brussels sprouts and potato salad from Ralphs. In the past I always found store prepared food very bland and poor tasting. I think they have made great improvements. That potato salad is so good. I also had a nice glass and a half of red wine.

So, on this second day of the year, I have maintained my main New Year's Commitment of getting in my thirty minutes of aerobic exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment