Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Evening Walk

Decided to make it an evening workout. Once at the wetlands, I realized that I was starting out a bit late and the light was quickly going out. I set the quickest walking pace I could handle. I could feel muscles working that I hadn't really noticed before. I guess walking should not be under estimated as a form of exercise especially when it is approached aggressively. My pace kept my heart at an average of 144 BPM. I walked straight for 54 minutes. By the time I was on the final leg, it was so dark I could barely see where I was going or what was ahead of me, and this was with a big full moon.

There were lots of little creatures running around me, mostly rabbits and birds according to the night vision shots I got off the other camera I was carrying.


No comments:

Post a Comment