Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In the Eye of the Storm

After yesterday's lashing, more is expected today. But probably a little later in the morning because I could only here a gentle sprinkling when I awoke. So off I headed. 42 minutes later I was done. This run made me feel really happy. It is amazing what those endorphins do for you when you get the blood flowing.

Even though I seem to be getting more fit already, I still feel there is a good chance that each day will be my last. I have that feeling that I am in that group of people that die suddenly. Oh well, maybe not.

We're supposed to get hit with another storm front early in the morning. I wonder if I will get enough of a break to make a run for it.








No comments:

Post a Comment