Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Start of a Good Streak?

Went to bed fairly early, before 12:00 so I didn't have too much trouble waking up at 5:00 AM. Had a great cup of coffee and got out the door. They were already set up for a surf contest and surfers were running out in the dark and paddling out. There were some nice sets of waves hitting shore.

I felt good and pushed it a bit. The heart rate monitor hit beyond my "rule of thumb" maximum rate a couple of times. I just felt good. I guess there is a good possibility that I will feel good just before my heart attack. I had in mind a local 8K race that is coming up in 14 days and decided to push a bit further. I went two lifeguard stations beyond usual. Now I admit, these may be miniscule strides for most but I am taking this only relative to myself. I feel the possibility of a good streak beginning. Now this is something I could really use.


No comments:

Post a Comment