Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Every Other Day

It looks like my life is forcing me into an every-other-day routine here. Maybe it is a good thing to do this every once and again. I felt like crap at the beginning of the run but quickly loosened up. I doubled back for three life guard stations to extend my distance. This is a good sign as I am getting in more distance in a very gradual way. This time I really just felt like staying out there all day. The orange sunlight was highlighting the wash of the waves. This would have been a good day to have just found out I held a winning lottery ticket. Well, I guess I got the feeling and didn't need to win in after thought. Maybe that is what it is all about, enjoying those little moments.




No comments:

Post a Comment