Photos

Photos
Nokia 2720 unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hit the Beach!

What a battle. And a battle with an invisible force. It just sneaks up and tries to derail you. Sometimes the only way to beat it is just to play dumb and robotically get out there and run. I really hate to say it, but time and time again I find the NIKE motto "Just do it!" is the best weapon.

So today I just did it. I went out and ran for 38 minutes. There was lots of interesting wrack washed up on shore but my phone was still sitting on the counter taken apart so I could not get any photos. Oh, did I forget to mention that on Monday it was raining and I opened the car door and the phone slipped out of my hand and I tried to catch it but accidently hit it and it flew under the car and into the gutter in 1-1/2" of running water? It was in three pieces and I thought it was done. So I got a can of that compressed air and blew out all the water I could then just let it air dry. I tried it this morning but is would not respond. So I took it back apart and set it on the counter. When I got home from work, I put it back together and tried it one more time. Well, it lit up and took forever to boot but once it did, it was fine. We'll see how it does in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment